COVID Resource Center For Small Business
June 10, 2020
CorpCo® is proud to support our clients with a COVID small business resource center with easy access to links to current information and guidelines as we navigate our way through a post-pandemic world.
To that end, these links offer support, toolkits, safety, and communication recommendations to assist small business owners as they plan for the future and for re-opening offices.
Check back frequently as we will be updating these resources and links weekly. *Last update made 12-Oct-2020
COVID Resource Center for Small Business – Links to the most useful resources:
- The Delaware Division of Small Business is here to help your business navigate this challenging time and succeed in the transition back to normalcy once it has passed.
- The CDC provides health considerations and tools for operating during COVID-19 with a focus on helping communities plan and respond.
- US Chamber – A Guide to Reopening Your Business – Everything you need to reopen your business and get back to work.
- US Chamber – Coronavirus Communication Toolkit – includes shareable graphics and other useful COVID resources and guides
- Inc.’s Essential Business Survival Guide for the Covid-19 Crisis.
- Go Big. Shop Small – The Better Business Bureau respects the resiliency of small businesses. Due to the undeniable economic impact of COVID-19, businesses are learning how to adapt to a new normal. Trust has never been more important, and for that reason the BBB is committed to providing support for small businesses.
- CDC Guidelines to prevent spreading of the virus in the workplace
- *NEW* New Streamlined loan forgiveness application for PPP (Paycheck Protection Program) Form 3508S Loan Forgiveness Application Form and Instructions – This form is for those businesses who received a loan of $50,000 or less.
- *NEW* More PPP loan forgiveness information provided by the SBA (Small Business Administration)
CorpCo® — where we treat your business like it’s our business … because it is.